WA advanced training academy is an Australian based registered training organization with trainers who have been in the business for over 30 years bringing with them real experience and knowledge in the course delivery. They offer a range of training options for companies and individuals wishing to advance on their skills. Their programs are adapted to meet the need and requirement of candidates from all walks of life.
WA advanced training academy courses use advanced and latest information to ensure that all candidates have the right skills for the latest market to improve on productivity and competitiveness in business. WAATA provides a range of course from cranes, forklifts, dogging and rigging and WHS (Work Health and safety) law to industry. Their training can be conducted at your premises depending on the class size or at their training center in Bellevue.
Some of the courses offered at include:
– Dogging and rigging course Perth, Australia
WAATA offer a 5 days rigging course or a five day dogging and rigging course in Perth to obtain your high risk work license. This course is aimed at candidates with skills and knowledge required to safely attach loads to a crane using the correct equipment. Candidates also learn how to direct cranes operators who are moving the loads.
– Crane licenses Perth, Australia
WAATA provides crane license after complication of 5 day training. During this training candidates will be taught skills to plan, organize and complete crane work both slewing and non-slewing mobile crane work as recommended by the national standards for licensing.
Persons Performing High Risk Work this includes:
– Risk assessment and management procedure
– Amenableness with OH&S licensing legislation
– Communication and work safety with others people in the workplace
– Appropriate mathematical procedures for estimation of loads
Certificate courses offered at WA Advanced Training Academy
– The certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This course is best suitable to persons who are currently working in or wish to venture into training and assessment field. Depending on the number of candidates the course is run over 5-6 day with 6 months to complete the assessment. for people who wish to train at their own pace there is a place for them since they also over self-paced training.
– They also offer certificate IV in health and safety for any individual who wish to work as a safety professional.
– For people who wish to start their own business as taxi drivers WAATA offers certificate II driver operation for taxi. They are not affiliated to any dispatch company hence providing independent and comprehensive training across all aspects of taxi operation.
They offer different training packages including customized training personalized to your needs. All WAATA’s courses are nationally recognized and accredited.