The Park has become one of the fast paced tourist attraction in the entire Chicago state, but one features which stands out when visiting the Park is the architectural masterpieces, the design of the structures in the Park are truly breathtaking, it depicts some of the brilliant lovely gardens, the entire Chicago fraternity is today build around the spectacular Park, it’s more famous than the State itself or rather part and parcel of the State, the huge and beautiful sculptures occupies the skylines of Chicago than never before, the locality was originally occupied by several car park lots and rail yard facility, but today it has more than what the eyes can offer.
1. a trip to Chicago without visiting the Navy Pier is not complete, the more than 50 acres ground consists of several attractions, children Park, Museums, shopping stores and nice restaurants.
2. A trip to this spectacular ground will see you to the miniature golf course where you can enjoy your swing, the remote controlled boats can be driven over the surface of its water, and it offers the patrons panoramic views of Lake Michigan.
3. The Chicago children museum will thrill both adults and children alike, Big Backyard and Dinosaur Exhibitions are some of the interactive events to be exploited.
4. Boat cruises can be experienced here during the warmer months, like this summer many visitors can experience the cruises to view many attractions around Chicago.
Jay Pritzker Pavilion:
1. The large arts Pavilion is a place of live performance for both locals and foreign visitors alike, the band-shell auditorium which is the pavilion can sit up to 11 thousand audience at any one time.
2. Its elaborate state of the art machines offering sound system makes it just complete, the system can beam live stream of clear sound which is crisp clear to every member in the audience.
3. The seating in the pavilion too are not left out, but it depicts a real auditorium where visitors can be properly entertained all the years round.
4. The beautiful and lovely colors with which the beams are built and designed will also thrill the visitors.
1. For the first timers in this lucrative Park, the sight of the Cloud gate alone is enough to impress, it is a well designed and built gate in an arc shape, the gate is a semblance of architectural wonders and technology intertwined in one place.
2. It costs more than $26 million dollars to design and build just this one gate known as Cloud gate, it’s a giant sculpture which is highly raised above the head.
3. The structure weighs well over 100 tones and is constructed with over two hundred stainless steel and reinforced concrete on the sides.
4. The curved cloud gate which appears like a glass casing is a landmark to reckon with in Chicago, it’s beautiful to behold.
1. The fountain place offers many young visitors especially during the summer and other warm times a good splash.
2. The pool is very reflective and the fountains cascading at the same time, it has not failed to entertain visitors coming to this grand Millennium Park.
3. The painter’s spectacular video which is larger than living itself can be viewed within the reflective walls near the fountain area.
4. Many families can have a good time in splashing at the fountain; children and young adults often take even a whole day there.
1. just as you move slightly out of the Park within the sideline, you get this lovely and well planted garden.
2. The lovely garden make Chicago be called “city in the gardens” the area is well planted with nice trees, flowers and shrubs.
3. The nice bulbs and adorable lighting in the evening and night makes it look cool and admirable, it’s well protected and preserved.
There a lot the Millennium Park offers for visitors, nice eateries and shopping malls to enjoy, good weekend out with your family and much more, apply for the USA esta and you are good to go and exploit the beauties of the Park.